Muira puama or potency wood is a well-known and popular aphrodisiac. Muira puama is the common name for the Brazilian Liriosma ovata tree that helps enhance libido and contributes to sexual potency. Muira puama produces sensual, tingling sensations down the back; its active alkaloid is muirapuamine.
- A potent sexual stimulant with hallucinogenic properties.
- Muira puama can produce a sensual sensation down the back and has a positive effect on erectile function.
- Combine with damiana to intensify the effects.
- Add the powder to a half litre of liquor and allow it to soak for at least two weeks.
- One shot glass should produce the desired effect.
- Prepare as a tea for slightly milder effects.
- Add two teaspoons of the powder to 250ml of water and boil for 15 minutes.
- 25 grams. Ground bark (trunk) and roots.
Not for sale to minors. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, are breastfeeding or taking any prescription drug, consult your doctor before using this product. This product and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.