Nepeta cataria, also known as catmint, catnip or catswort not to be confused with common catnip, is a herb that produces a mild, relaxing and euphoric high. Catmint can be added to a joint, vaporised or prepared as a tea. Most cats have an intense attraction towards catmint, the active ingredient nepetalactone has an intoxicating effect on them, which is why cat toys are often stuffed with the herb. Catmint can also be used as an insect repellent.
- 25 grams. Cut plant material.
- A relaxing and euphoric high, similar to but significantly weaker than that of marijuana.
- Enhance the effects by combining catmint with equal parts damiana.
- Catmint stimulates the imagination, helps you to unwind and sleep easy.
- A teaspoon or tea infuser filled with catmint is enough for one cup of tea, steep for at least 15 minutes.
- Catmint can be added to a joint or vaporised (100°-150°C).
Not for sale to minors. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, are breastfeeding or taking any prescription drug, consult your doctor before using this product. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while your judgment is impaired. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.